Go a little deeper, gain more experience, and feel more comfortable in the water. The Advanced Adventure Diver Course is about gaining more experience in different types of diving over 5 dives. There’s a little bit of theory and homework to go with each dive, but there are exams or no pool sessions, this course is all about ocean time.
As an Advanced Adventure Diver you will be certified to dive to 30m which will allow you to book on for deeper diving trips.
At Dolphin Scuba Diving our schedule for the course is very flexible and will be customised for the dives you want to complete. We usually have Advanced Adventure Dives available every Sunday to get started.
There are a few dives you can choose from, two of which are compulsory and then you can choose the other 3 from our most regularly scheduled dives:
Become an Advanced Adventure Diver today with Dolphin Scuba Diving for only $495.
Course of $495 includes:
- Adventures in Diving Manual
- High quality tuition from our experienced Instructors and Divemasters
- Three Shore Dives either at Rockingham Beach or in the Swan River
- Two Boat Dives at the HMAS Swan Wreck ($15 Add-On), Rottnest Island, or Marmion Marine Park
- Hire scuba equipment is available at a reduced rate of $80 for the duration of the course if required
Option Add-On – Nitrox Diver
- Become certified as an Enriched Air Nitrox Diver for $149 at the same time as you work through your Advanced Adventurer Course. This will allow you to get more bottom time on the deeper dives. The Nitrox Course add on just takes a little more homework.
Get Started Today!
- Enrol online here
- The Advanced Adventure Shore Dives are scheduled for most Sunday’s, and boat dives every few weeks. If you have specific dates you would like to complete the course please contact us and we will see what we can do to customise a course for you.