Please note all diving events are currently on hold due to COVID-19. See more updates from the Dolphin Scuba Team here.
JOIN THE DOLPHIN SCUBA TEAM FOR A HOLIDAY OF A LIFETIME
Every year we organise and host 2 to 3 international group holidays and you’re invited! Each itinerary has been carefully curated to make sure you get the most out of your time at the destination.
You will love traveling with us because:
- It’s all organised for you! You just need to book yourself on and we will organise the rest
- Our bookings are managed by the friendly and professional travel agents at Dive Adventures
- You’ll enjoy the company of our travellers! We can guarantee you’ll feel comfortable joining the group on your own and will have a blast.
- Group trips are a great way to get to remote places that are often difficult to co-ordinate without a group.
- The group travel packages usually work out great value as opposed to traveling alone.
Join an upcoming trip:
SS President Coolidge Wreck, Vanuatu | May 2020
One of the 'Bucket List'wreck dives of the world! Nearly 200m long, and 25m wide – it’s a big dive site! Join us for a week exploring the wreck, Million Dollar Point and Santo Blue Holes.
From $2,580 per diver ex BrisbaneFind out more
Malapascua, Philippines - Thresher Sharks | August 2020
SMALL GROUP – ONLY 12 SPOTS
10 DAYS EX PERTH
FROM $3,320 PER DIVER
Malapascua is a small island only 2.5km long and 1km wide. The island is located about 8km oﬀ the north eastern tip of Cebu island and 25km west of Leyte. Diving in Malapascua offers a great variety of dive sites – from amazing coral to sandy muck dives, to wall diving, tunnels and wrecks. However the jewel in Malapascua’s crown is that it is the only place in the world for regular sightings of thresher sharks before sunrise.
From $3,320 per diver ex PerthFind Out More
Wrecks of Truk Lagoon - Liveaboard | November 2020
Truk is best known for its world-class wreck diving and with over 60 wrecks. Join us for 7 nights on board Truk Master for 4 dives a day.
From $6,569 per diver ex SydneyFind out more