JOIN THE DOLPHIN SCUBA TEAM FOR A HOLIDAY OF A LIFETIME
Every year we organise and host 2 to 3 international group holidays and you’re invited! Each itinerary has been carefully curated to make sure you get the most out of your time at the destination.
You will love travelling with us because:
- It’s all organised for you! You just need to book yourself on and we will organise the rest
- Our bookings are managed by the friendly and professional travel agents at Dive Adventures
- You’ll enjoy the company of our travellers! We can guarantee you’ll feel comfortable joining the group on your own and will have a blast.
- Group trips are a great way to get to remote places that are often difficult to co-ordinate without a group.
- The group travel packages usually work out great value as opposed to travelling alone.
Join an upcoming trip:
SS President Coolidge Wreck, Vanuatu | May 2023
One of the 'Bucket List'wreck dives of the world! Nearly 200m long, and 25m wide – it’s a big dive site! Join us for a week exploring the wreck, Million Dollar Point and Santo Blue Holes.
From $2,580 per diver ex BrisbaneFind out more
Christmas Island | July 2023
Christmas Island boasts an astonishing diversity of marine life: massive fan and plate corals line the reef, and support over 650 types of fish. For macro lovers the diving is heaven, with large numbers of nudibranchs, shrimp and other colourful critters. And for pelagic lovers – sightings of tuna, trevally, swordfish and marlin are common, along with manta rays, reef sharks, turtles and dolphins… there’s something for everyone!.
From $3,530 per diver ex: PerthFind out more
Bikini Atoll Liveaboard | July 2023
No where else can you dive such a fantastic collection of wrecks, including battleships, submarines, destroyers, and most notably the aircraft carrier USS Saratoga. Over 60 years later, the nuclear ghost fleet (as these wrecks are known) rest in crystal blue waters that have since become home to an abundance of marine life with thriving reefs and corals.
From $16,910 per diver ex Perth
Wrecks of Truk Lagoon - Land-based | September 2023
Truk is best known for its world-class wreck diving and with over 60 wrecks. Join us for 7 nights on board Truk Master for 4 dives a day.
From $3,999 per diver ex SydneyFind out more