Instructor Course Perth
The Dolphin Scuba Open Water Scuba Instructor program is your final step in the quest to become a Scuba Diving Instructor. During the Instructor Development Course (IDC), you’ll learn to use and adapt the diver education to individual student needs.
Comprehensive training, supported by a wide variety of educational materials, earns Dolphin Scuba Instructors respect from both students and peers. Open Water Scuba Instructors may conduct a broad range of programs from Discover Scuba to Divemaster. The Open Water Scuba Instructor rating sets you apart from the crowd. Instructors may conduct the entire range of scuba diving programs – from Discover Scuba through Divemaster.
Take your IDC in Perth Australia
Dolphin Scuba Instructors do things others can only daydream about.
If you want to live an extraordinary life, you’re in the right place. Contact Dolphin Scuba today to get started!
What do I need to start?
- Assistant Instructor certification or be an instructor in good standing with another training organization for at least six months
- Hold a dive certification for at least six months
- Have 60 logged dives that include night, deep and navigation dives Proof of CPR training within the last 24 months
- Medical clearance signed by a physician
What will I do?
- Knowledge development through self-study, quizzes, lectures and presentations
- Confined water skill review and assessment, workshops and presentations
- Open water workshops, rescue assessment and candidate presentations
- Have at least 100 logged dives prior to entering an Instructor Exam
How long will it take?
Times can vary from four days to three weeks or more