Intuitive controls and menu navigation along with a bright, vivid colour display. With a high degree of customisation, the Teric brings divers a timepiece and dive computer of unprecedented capabilities.
Multiple Diving Modes:
Freediving: Configurable haptic and audible alarms for depth and time. Configurable sampling rates. Improved ascent and descent rate indicators. OC Recreational: (Nitrox to 99%) OC Technical: (Trimix Enabled) CC/BO: (Fixed PPO2) Gauge Mode.
- Simple and Powerful
- Optional Air Integration
- The Teric can connect with up to 2 transmitters
- Full Colour, High Resolution. AMOLED
- 1.39″ display with deep blacks, and vivid colour display
- Rugged Construction
- Sapphire crystal window, and 316 stainless bezel & buttons
- Equally at home in 330 ft under water and in the corporate boardroom
- Different watch faces
- To go with multiple styles and occasions
- Configurable colours to match your style
- 15 colour options available
- Programmable timers, alarms and stopwatch
- Multiple strap colours available from Shearwater
- Standard 22 mm strap size compatible with many third-party watch brand providers
- Cloud Control
- Download and display dive logs quickly with Bluetooth Smart technology.
Colour Your Dive:
New stainless steel models and an array of colourful straps, no more excuses to not colour your dive!
When purchasing a Teric, you can now choose between a stainless steel blue or silver bezel, on top of our original black. All new Teric’s come with a standard black strap. But, with our the solid colour straps, or our existing two-tone strap range the possibilities are near endless.
To show their support of the diving community, Shearwater have extended their product warranty to the fixed date of January 1st, 2023 for any Teric purchased in 2020.