CRESSI ATELIER PRODUCT – AVAILABLE ONLY IN STORE, NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE
The Atelier Range is a high end range of Cressi products that can only be purchased in physical stores, it cannot be sold and therefore purchased through online websites. Contact us today for more information on price and availability.
- Anti-impact technopolymer case. This composition allows a great lightness, resistance to the blows and to the aesthetic aging. The computer case is extremely flat, with a very hydrodynamic cornerless section and its dimensions are relatively contained, with a vision of the model digits.
- Extra-flat profile (maximum height 14 mm) with completely rounded design, very hydrodynamic and avoids possible snagging. Even the anchorage of the strap follows the profile of the box.
- Two highly integrated low-profile pushbuttons with minimised backlash to ensure that the O-rings are watertight when working perfectly perpendicularly and to prevent the entry of particles or small grains of sand that could block them.
- Case diameter only 48 mm
- Large screen UFDS (User Friendly Display System) 38 mm in diameter vs 48 mm total box. The distribution of the information, screen contrast, proportions and size of the digits have been studied to facilitate the reading. All data are segmented with slight separation lines that facilitate reading even in a stressful or emergency situation.
- New high-performance, low-power processor. Allows much faster data processing, more power backlighting and sound alarms and doubles the battery life compared to previous models. CPU ARM Cortex M3 32 bit | Frequency14 MHz | Flash Memory 256 Kb | 32 Kb RAM
- High intensity backlit display by push-button or in case of alarm (5 seconds per push)
- High-strength mineral crystal display
- Guaranteed resistance up to 120 m depth
- Optional Bluetooth interface
- Thermoplastic rubber strap with stainless steel buckle
- New menu navigation system and parameter input for maximum usability and intuitivity. The ease of configuration, navigation through the different menus and access to the large amount of information is always very intuitive.
- Clock 12/24 hours with calendar and seconds
- Precision chronometer
- Alarm Clock
- High-intensity backlight function (4000 Mlux, more than twice the number of computers with the highest illumination power to date)
- Indication of no-fly time and desaturation time
- Low battery indicator
- Metric or imperial units
- User replaceable battery
- OFF MODE for use in snorkeling/swimming
- LOG BOOK with the historical memory of 50 dives per mode or 40 hours
- Air, Nitrox (EAN), Gauge and Free modes
- Extremely long battery life through a combination of systems: economy mode when not using the computer with automatic start and a new low-power processor. CR2450 Battery
- Interface with connection to the dive computer simply supporting the computer and connection to the PC with USB cable. Software compatible with all Windows and Mac versions.
- Depth gauge calibrated in salt water for maximum accuracy in the most common use.
- Possibility of deactivating DIVE functions to avoid unnecessary alarms during snorkeling or swimming
- Polyvalent Air/Nitrox
- Possibility of using two different mixtures in the same immersion, 1st mix from 21% to 50%, 2nd mix from 21% to 99% O² with 1% increments
- Modified RGBM Wienke 9 tissue algorithm
- RGBM algorithm + Deep Stop (optional)
- Customizable algorithm in 3 levels (Safety factor: SF0, SF1, SF2)
- Allows successive dives with different mixtures
- Graphical oxygen indicator CNS toxicity
- PLAN mode (dive planning)
- PP02 adjustable from 1,2 to 1,6
- Logbook: 50 dives per modality or 40 hours.
- Ascent speed with graphic indicator and visual and acoustic alarms.
- Predefinable altitude
- Acoustic, visual and screen illuminated alarms: PO2, CNS, ascent rate, DECO, DECO skipped, maximum depth exceeded (optional)
- Calibrated in salt water for maximum accuracy
- NO DEC TIME and DEC TIME
- Optional safety stop (“Stop”) in case of dives in safety curve
- Approximate autonomy of 4 years (50 dives per year)
- Temperature, time, instant PO2, maximum depth allowed and mix used visible underwater at the press of a button
- High power backlit display (one touch, 5 seconds)
- Reset option via menu. Eliminates residual nitrogen memory for use in dive centers for rental or teaching.
- Time display during the dive
- Possibility of silencing ascent rate alarms.
- Studied to provide the necessary basic parameters for diving with mixtures with decompression tables calculated by specific programs.
- Calibrated depth gauge in salt water (maximum precision)
- Provision of current depth, maximum depth, dive time in minutes and seconds, and temperature
- Logbook of 50 dives independent of the dives carried out in “Gauge” mode
- Average depth
- The stopwatch can also be reset underwater.
FREE PROGRAM (APNEA)
- Descent counter
- Maximum immersion depth
- Duration of the descent
- Surface interval from previous descent
- Duration of the session
- Depth, dive time, surface time alarm
- Recovery time with alarm
- Indication of time during immersion
- Chronometer for static apnea
- Logbook of 50 downloads per day