Its main features are its detachable harness and air cell.
The rear-mounted air cell interferes neither with the main underwater component nor with the adjustment straps, not even when it is inflated to the maximum: this means extra freedom of movement and buoyancy for the diver.
The special air cell compression strap guarantees extra quick deflation and volume control.
The ultralight semi-rigid harness ensures optimal stability and high comfort with its air-net fabric.
Its integrated Cressi Flat-Lock-Aid Weight System makes extra easy to release the pockets.
Sizes from XS to XL.
– Development of rear-mounted air cell
– Air cell material: 420 denier nylon
– Integrated Cressi Flat-Lock-Aid Weight System on a back vertical position
– 3 pressure relief valves: one on the upper part of the hose, one reel-operated
valve on the right-hand side of the shoulder and a third on the lower right-hand side of the air cell
– Two 50 mm aluminium D-rings on the shoulder straps
– Two 25 mm aluminium D-rings on the pockets
– Ultralight semi-rigid harness
– Next generation anatomical inflator with hose retainer
– Multipurpose zip pockets with weight pockets inside
– 40 mm quick-release buckled shoulder straps
– Side adjustable lumbar flaps