A lightweight wing designed for single-tank, warm water diving, our Travel series of wings are small-profile and ideal for travel and divers who wear a minimal amount of weight. At 25lbs/11.3 kg of lift, the Travel can accommodate one 80ft3/12 L tank with no more than 16lbs. of additional weight.
With its donut-shape, the Travel wing provides greater stability and control in the water. Donut-style or 360 degree wings promote an even volume of inflation on top, sides and bottom, which improves buoyancy control and promotes a more efficient, horizontal trim.
As a part of our modular BCD system, it can be matched with either a TransPac® XT, Transplate or any metal backplate and webbing harness.
- Model BC5100 Travel XT outer bag is made of SuperFabric brand technology outer shell and 1680 ballistic nylon diver’s side panel.
- Inner bladder is constructed from heavy-duty 210 denier nylon laminated bladder which is highly resistant to pinches and punctures
- Urethane flanges are welded in place, which make it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurization valves without tools.
- Comes equipped with choice of 16-inch rapid exhaust (pull dump), 16-inch or 12-inch elbow along with either15-inch, 22-inch or 27-inch low pressure inflation hose.
- A set of marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet mounting holes are used to attach wing to harness and/or singles mounting plate.
- Approximate dimensions uninflated: 21.5-in H x 15-in W (54.6cm x 38.1cm)
- 2.4 lbs (1 kg)