13 – 22 May, 2023
10 days Ex Perth
Diver $4,390 | Non Diver/Snorkeler $3,650
Airfares and Taxes
- Return airfares ex Perth to Panglao via Manila flying with Philippine Airlines
- Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes (subject to change)
Accommodation, Meals and Transfers
- 2 nights twin-share accommodation, breakfast and transfers at The Belmont Hotel – Manila
- Return road transfers from Panglao Airport to Magic Oceans Resort – Anda
- 7 nights twin share A/C Superior Cottage at Magic Oceans Resort – Anda
- Full board meal package at Magic Oceans Resort (breakfast, lunch and dinner daily)
- 5 days diving (up to 4 boat dives per day & unlimited house reef diving)
- Includes single tanks, weights and dive guide services
- Whale Shark trip: 1 x dive or 1 x snorkel
Price does not include
- Travel insurance, Personal spending money and excess luggage fees
Please be aware that this package has been based on a group airfare. To allow the use of a group airfare, a minimum of 10 passengers are required to travel.
Booking conditions and requirements
To secure your place on this trip, please complete an online booking form and return it together with a non-refundable deposit amount of $700 per person. Package subject to change at any time without notice due to supplier rate changes and exchange rates. See other terms and conditions as per the Dive Adventures website www.diveadventures.com.au
Magic Oceans Resort
Magic Oceans Resort is located in Anda, on the island of Bohol. There are 16 bungalows hidden in lush green surroundings providing the perfect base for a dive holiday.
Anda has 16km of coast line providing a great diversity of dive sites to choose from. Dive locations include muck diving, walls covered with healthy corals, small caves, mangroves and sandy bottoms full of life. Marine life varies from pygmy seahorses, nudibranchs, schools of fish, and the possible passing whale shark and the occasional manta ray.
For those wanting to get up close and personal with a Whale Shark, a day trip to visit Lila – Bohol is included. This is an adventure day not to be missed!
Saturday 13 May, 2023
First thing in the morning we head to the airport for our 8.40am flight to Manila. Once we arrive our transfer to the Belmont Hotel will be waiting for us, where we can rest up for the night.
Sunday 14 May, 2023
Today we will head back to the airport for our 8.40am flight to Panglao. Again, our transfer will be waiting, ready to take us to the Resort.
Monday 15 – Saturday 20 May, 2023
Diving days!!! With up to 4 boat dives per day plus unlimited dives on the house reef – we have plenty of time to experience the amazing variety of diving Anda has to offer! Muck dives, coral wall dives, caves, mangroves and sandy bottoms – we’ll see it all in this time. Also included is a day trip to visit the Whale Sharks.
Sunday 21 May, 2023
We’ll head to Panglao airport for our afternoon flight to Manila. We will transfer to the Belmont Hotel, for another night’s rest.
Monday 22 May, 2023
The final leg of our journey… it’s time to head home.
Trip information & PDF Downloads
READY TO JUMP ON BOARD?
Click through to the Dive Adventures Booking Form below.
(Please note – this online booking form is not mobile device friendly)