ARGONAUT 2.0 – THE ADVENTURER’S DRYSUIT
The Argonaut drysuit uses the award winning BIOMAP® system to create a bespoke pattern unique to the diver. At the heart of the pattern development was the quest for improved mobility, stronger construction, greater streamlining, easier gas management, lighter weight and easier donning and doffing, but most importantly, the introduction of an improved women’s pattern, that fits beautifully. This system, coupled with the ordering process allows complete control over suit design and specification. The result is more than just ‘made to measure’, it is a bespoke suit built to the exact requirements of the customer.
- HD latex neck seal as standard (other options available)
- Neoprene warm-neck collar
- Choice of Apeks or Si-Tech inflate and exhaust valves
- YKK Aquaseal zipper with protective outer
- Cross-chest entry, maximising flexibility and ease of donning and doffing
- Telescopic torso design allows maximum range of movement
- Internal adjustable braces
- Elasticated adjustable crotch strap
- HD latex wrist seals as standard (other options available)
- Two large thigh pockets (one or none also available)
- Wetnotes sleeve inside each pocket
- Bungee loops for securing equipment in each pocket
- Additional small zipped pocket on pocket flap
- Secure hook and loop fastening
- Duratex panels reinforce key wear areas including shoulders, elbows and knees and seat
- Flat seams are taped inside and out for strength and reliability
- Duratex taping is used to protect the outer seams from abrasion
- Choice of dryboots or neoprene socks (options available)
- Reinforced at heel and toes for maximum strength and dexterity
- Include ergonomic footbed to maximise comfort
- Retaining ankle straps and adjustable hook and loop fastening
FREE Argo Dry Bag, Changing Mat and choice of neoprene hood with every Argonaut.
1. Come see us instore!
With our help you will set up a personal account on the Argonaut website. (This will allow you to track the process from order, production, quality control, final checks all through to the dispatch of your suit).
2. We will take your picture
The BIOMAP® Imaging System, designed for Argonaut 2.0, is developed to interpret these photos in order to take accurate measurements of your body (in other words – establishing the perfect fit)!
3. Design your suit
We will walk you through the design process, and give you our best advice for what is most appropriate for your personal diving activities and objectives. Have a look at this process online now, and we can confirm your choices in store.
4. The order will be sent to Fourth Element
You can sit back, relax, watch your order process online and the drysuit will be with you in the blink of an eye (4-6 weeks).
Your choice in undergarments is just as important as your choice in drysuit! Undergarments for a Trilaminate suit like the Argonaut will influence your thermal protection, flexibility and wicking level. Have a look at our range online here talk to us about these options when you come in store.
“My [Argonaut] Stealth was the only suit that didn’t get torn to shreds over the three week trip. Man, the diving conditions in the Galapagos were realy challenging for drysuits and the Stealth stood up well against the sharp rocks and strong currents.” – Pete Mesley, Proofessional Dive Expedition Leader, technical diver and Underwater Photographer.
“Underwater, the Argonaut is a dream to dive. There is little air migration, virtually no hindrance to movement, and the close fit allows you to slive through the water. [This is] a very capable drysuit.” – Scuba Lab (Sport Diver Magazine)
“I am so thrilled, the suit is just amazing! Probably as comfortable as my pyjamas, and they are really comfortable.” – Daniel Schmid, PADI Course Director
“I love the [Argonaut Stealth] suit. Sper flexible and exactly what I wanted.” – Tamara May, Tech Instructor and Cave guide at Protec Dive Centre, Mexico.
“The suit performed flawlessly, is comfortable and fits well.” – Josh Thornton, project leader on the Main Drain Project.