- This event has passed.
Learn to Dive: Thurs & Fri
November 4 - November 5$525
LEARN TO DIVE IN AS LITTLE AS 2 DAYS WITH DOLPHIN SCUBA
PADI OPEN WATER COURSE: EVERY THURSDAY & FRIDAY
Why become a certified diver?
Diving in Perth Western Australia is easily accessible for all levels of divers. Our shore line has everything from easy beach entries to see lionfish and seahorses, to deeper shipwreck for the more experienced diver.
Once you’re a certified Open Water Diver you can dive to 18m deep anywhere in the world, with a diving buddy. You’ll become part of the Dolphin Scuba Dive Team and have an open invitation to all our diving events, including our Free Sunday Morning Shore Dive every week.
What will the course involve?
Learning to dive is easy! It’s made up of three parts:
You do most of this from the comfort of your own home, reading the manual and watching the DVD before your course days.
You will begin with diving in a heated pool, starting with the basics like how to set up your equipment and becoming comfortable breathing underwater. We will work at your pace and build on your skills as we go.
For the Learn to Dive Course you will complete 4 ocean dives. This is your opportunity to practice the skills you learned in the pool, and start to do a bit of exploring on the ocean floor in depths of 12m-18m deep.
Why choose Dolphin Scuba Diving:
We love diving – and it shows! We believe in creating divers who feel confident to continue diving after completing the Learn to Dive course. Having trained over 9000 divers, there isn’t much we haven’t come across and can’t help with! We take a very open an honest approach and won’t push you into committing or buying unnecessary equipment, we just want you to love diving as much as we do!
“Best Dive shop in town. Staff know their stuff and are very friendly and willing to help” Nic M
“I did my OW course here. Very professional. I feel so grateful to all the staffs and instructors, because without their encourage and help, I would never conquer my fear of clearing water in the mask. Will definitely come back and recommend to my friends” Janish L
What makes our PADI Open Water Course unique?
- Small groups – maximum of 3 students per instructor in the water
- Experienced instructors, guided by our very own PADI Course Director Sarah Stoneham
- Only 2 Days! Complete the course in as little as two days
- Flexible schedule as we have full time instructors available to teach any day of the week.
- We will transport all your equipment for the duration of the course so it’s one less thing for you to worry about.
Course cost $525 includes:
- PADI Training Materials and Certification Card
- Use of all scuba equipment throughout the course, less than 2 years old (excluding mask, snorkel, boots & fins)
- Use Fourth Element 7mm Wetsuits, with optional over suits to keep you toasty warm
- $50 Store Voucher towards the purchase of your own mask/snorkel
- Refer a friend and get $30 Store Credit after the completion
The Open Water Course is available all year round, with three courses scheduled every week:
Midweek Option: Monday & Tuesday
Midweek Option: Thursday & Friday
Weekend Option: Saturday & Sunday
As long as we have two people booked for the same days, the course will be confirmed to run.
GET STARTED TODAY!