11 – 19 August, 2023
9 days Ex Perth
Diver starting from $4,513 | Non Diver/Snorkeler $3,500
Airfares and Taxes
- Return airfares ex Perth to Labuan Bajo via Denpasar flying with Garuda Indonesia
- Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes (subject to change)
- 1 night twin-share deluxe accommodation & breakfast at the Rama Beach Resort & Villa (Kuta)
- 7 nights twin-share deluxe A/C accommodation at Angel Island Eco Resort
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Tea, coffee, drinking water, soft drinks & fruit juices
- 12 dive package with Angel Island Resort (2 dives per day) in the Komodo National Park
- Unlimited unguided shore dives (between 9am – 5pm)
- Tanks, weights and dive guide services
- Return airport transfers – Kuta & Labuan Bajo
Price does not include
- Travel insurance, Personal spending money and excess luggage fees
- Rinca Komodo dragon Entrance
- Komodo National Park Fee: Diver = IDR 275,000 per day; Snorkeler = IDR 265,000 per day (subject to change)
Please be aware that this package has been based on a group airfare. To allow the use of a group airfare, a minimum of 10 passengers are required to travel. This package price is an indicative price guide, as prices for 2023 are not yet released.
Booking conditions and requirements
To secure your place on this trip, please complete an online booking form and return it together with a non-refundable deposit amount of $700 per person.
Note: additional payment installments will be required throughout the duration of the booking, details will be confirmed at the time of booking confirmation.
Package subject to change at any time without notice due to supplier 2023 rate changes changes to exchange rates. See other terms and conditions as per the Dive Adventures website www.diveadventures.com.au
Angel Island Eco Resort
Situated on the private 15 hectare island of Bidadari, which is located just off the west coast of Flores in Eastern Indonesia. A short boat ride from Labuan Bajo will have us arriving at this beautiful island.
On arrival you will find 10 private cottages set amongst gardens of Hibiscus flowers. The Cottages are often described as hidden gems, and one of the many highlights of your stay. Surrounded by flourishing coral reef, Angel Island is the only protected island in the area, allowing it to be a haven for wildlife, both in the water and on land.
Angel Island is perfectly situated to allow easy access to some of the world’s best diving in Komodo National Park. Covering over 1100km2 of water, the national park is home to an incredible diversity of marine life, giving it UNESCO World Heritage Status, and listing as one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World.
Containing over 1000 species of fish, 260 species of coral, 70 species of sponge, 7 species of shark, 17 species of whale and dolphin, and rare marine mammals such as dugongs, Komodo National Park is one of the ultimate diving locations. Big fish and pelagics are plentiful, but macro life can also be incredible with ghost pipefish, frogfish, Rhinopias, leaf scorpionfish and more sharing the water with all the manta rays!
Friday 12 August, 2023
Our adventure begins! We will fly out of Perth at 7.40am, arriving in Denpasar by lunch time. Our transfer will take us to the Rama Beach Resort & Villa where we can either sit back and relax, or spend time exploring Kuta and surrounds.
Saturday 13 August, 2023
We will depart Denpasar for Labuan Bajo at 12.55pm. Once we arrive at Labuan Bajo we will take a short boat ride to Angel Island, where we will get settled in and prepared for our diving adventures.
Sunday 14 – Friday 19 August, 2023
TIME TO GO DIVING!!! We have 6 days of diving, with 2 dives per day and unlimited shore dives in this world-class marine park.
Saturday 20 August, 2023
This is the day we will make our way home. We’ll depart Labuan Bajo at 3.10pm, flying home to Perth via Denpasar.
Trip information & PDF Downloads
READY TO JUMP ON BOARD?
Click through to the Dive Adventures Booking Form below.
(Please note – this online booking form is not mobile device friendly)