Free Sunday Shore Dive
April 21 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00am on Sunday, repeating indefinitely
PERTH SHORE DIVING
One of the best things about Perth scuba diving is just how easily accessible it is! There are many shore diving sites along the coast and most are within an hours drive from Perth city.
Join us for our Free Sunday Morning Shore any week – rain, hail or shine!
This dive runs every Sunday, all year round. You don’t need to have a buddy to join and there’s no need to book. Simply meet at the shop just after 8am, collect any hire gear you need, then we will make sure you have a suitable buddy and pick a dive site suitable for the group & weather conditions. You’ll be back at the shop around lunch time and we will have a Free Sausage Sizzle will be ready and waiting for you!
When: Every Sunday. Rain, hail or shine!
Where: Meet at Dolphin Scuba Diving Welshpool. Once everyone is here we will choose a dive site suitable for the group and weather conditions
When: 8am at the shop for the dive briefing at 8.20am
What to bring: Diving certification and your own mask, boots & fins. If you don’t have your own already give us a call to discuss what options you have on 08 9353 2488
Cost: The dive is FREE and scuba equipment is available at a discounted rate of $60 for the dive. Please note we do not hire mask, snorkel, fins or boots.
Pre-Requisites: You must be a certified diver to join this dive and have been diving in the past 6 months.
Get in touch with the Dolphin Scuba Team on 08 9353 2488 if you have any questions about this regular event.
5 reasons why we love shore diving:
- It’s great for all levels of divers from recently certified Open Water Divers to experienced diving professionals
- There is so much to see! Walk straight in from the beach and find things like seahorses, weedy sea-dragons, cuttlefish, octopus, stingrays, nudibranchs and fish.
- Shore Diving is inexpensive! There’s no need to pay for a boat, you just need equipment and transport. If you have all your own gear then the only cost is a $7 air fill to go for a dive.
- It’s sociable! When shore diving there’s no rush or a schedule to stick to. You’ll chat away with diving buddies as you suit up and after the dive.
- You can shore dive in nearly any weather conditions in Perth as we have a number of ocean and river dive sites that are sheltered from winds and swell.