Freediving Courses Perth
The Stage A Freediving course is aimed to provide basic knowledge of the different Freediving categories, the important rules of behaviour and the safest way to perform Freediving while allowing the fastest improvement.
This course results in an international certification from Apnea Australia
Course led by Erez Beatus - AIDA/ FDI/ APNEA ACADEMY/ I.A.F.D/ Apnea Australia Instructor.
The Stage A is also a PADI Distinctive speciality and results in a PADI Specialty Certification card that may count towards your Master Scuba Diver certification.
This Free Diving course will cover:
- Freediving categories.
- Safety for Freediving. Rules of behavior for Freediving.
- The buddy system and the role of the buddy and diver in training.
- Training session planning.
- The difference between a depth session and a spearfishing session.
- Equipment for Freediving. Which mask, snorkel, fins and suit to choose when you go training.
- Physiology for Freediving
- Proper breathing for Freediving. We will discuss the first of 3 stages of proper breathing.
- Relaxation techniques for static training. Relaxation is the most important aspect of static training.
- Equalization techniques.
- Preventing pressure injuries (barotraumas) whilst Freediving.
- Freedive emergencies.
- Avoiding and reacting to blackout and a surface samba (loss of motor control).
Price $550 Includes:
- One theory evening
- One day pool training
- One day open water training off the boat
- Instructor Fees
- Certification Fees
- Course Manual
Stage A Freediving Course Pre-requisites:
Minimum Age: 16
Open Water Training: 2 sessions
Static session + Dynamic Session
All students are required to own their own free-diving mask, snorkel and Fins. Dolphin Scuba Diving is happy to customise a package to suit your needs and offer a student discount.
Upcoming Freediving Courses:
- 16th - 17th June 2012
To book or for more information please contact Dolphin Scuba Diving on 08 9353 2488 or email email@example.com