PADI Instructor Course Perth
The Dolphin Scuba Open Water Scuba Instructor program is your final step in the quest to become a PADI Instructor. During the PADI Instructor Development Course ( PADI IDC), you'll learn to use and adapt the PADI System of diver education to individual student needs.
Comprehensive training, supported by a wide variety of PADI educational materials, earns Dolphin Scuba Instructors respect from both students and peers. PADI Open Water Scuba Instructors may conduct a broad range of PADI programs from Discover Scuba to Divemaster. The PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor rating sets you apart from the crowd. PADI Instructors may conduct the entire range of PADI programs - from Discover Scuba through Divemaster.
Take your PADI IDC in Perth Australia
Dolphin Scuba Instructors do things others can only daydream about.
If you want to live an extraordinary life, you're in the right place. Contact Dolphin Scuba today to get started!
What do I need to start?
- PADI Assistant Instructor certification or be an instructor in good standing with another training organization for at least six months
- Hold a dive certification for at least six months
- Have 60 logged dives that include night, deep and navigation dives Proof of CPR training within the last 24 months
- Medical clearance signed by a physician
What will I do?
- Knowledge development through self-study, quizzes, lectures and presentations
- Confined water skill review and assessment, workshops and presentations
- Open water workshops, rescue assessment and candidate presentations
- Have at least 100 logged dives prior to entering a PADI Instructor Exam
How long will it take?
Times can vary from four days to three weeks or more
What materials are needed?
- PADI Instructor Manual
- Instructor Candidate Workbook
- Open Water Lesson Planning Slate
- Confined Water Lesson Preparation Slate
- Open Water Aquatic Cue Cards
- Confined Water Aquatic Cue Cards
- The Law and the Diving Professional
- The Business of Diving
- The Best of The Undersea Journal
- Log Book
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Instructor Outline
- Project AWARE Specialty Program Instructor Outline
- Aware Coral Reef Conservation Specialty Instructor Outline
- Open Water Diver Manual
- Recreational Dive Planner Table and eRDPML versions, and Instructions for Use Booklets
- Open Water Diver Quizzes and Exam booklet
- Adventures in Diving Manual
- Rescue Diver Manual
- Rescue Diver Final Exams Booklet
- Divemaster Manual
- Divemaster Final Exams Booklet